Race for the Cure® 2017 Cancelled
The Phoenix Race for the Cure 2017 originally scheduled for October 1, 2017 has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
- Registration is closed – All registration fees that registrants have submitted will be refunded.
Our Plan for Dollars Raised
We are putting dollars to work in Arizona.
Komen Arizona increased granting from $332,020 to $418,997 to 9 Arizona-based grantees in FY18.
- Current grantees will be funded – Organizations already selected to receive grants in 2017 will still receive their funding as awarded.
- Local fundraising has stopped – Komen Arizona has ended all active fundraising efforts.
- Local donations will be redirected – Donations made on our website or sent to us through the mail will go to the Susan G. Komen® national organization beginning July 31.
Supporting Our Staff & Vendors
We are doing everything possible to take care of our staff and support our incredible community through this transition.
- Helping staff – We are doing everything we can to support our staff and their next career move.
- Notifying partners – We are notifying our volunteers, partners, vendors and donors about this news and are mindful of how the cancellation of the Race for the Cure might impact them.